Indoor Air Quality Testing in the Long Beach Region
However, you may be wrong. The only way to detect compromises in the air quality in your indoor space is to get it tested, preferably by a reputable and certified indoor air quality testing firm.
We're a full-service testing company so we also perform other air testing services like Mold Testing and marijuana grow house testing.
But before we dive into details, let's first define indoor air quality.
What is Indoor Air Quality?
The term "indoor air quality" describes the quality of air in any interior setting - such as a residential home and public spaces like a workplace. It is the standard of the air in homes and workplaces.
What is Indoor Air Quality Testing?
Indoor air quality testing is a process or method through which indoor air quality testing experts check the air in an indoor environment to determine its quality. Indoor air quality testing helps businesses and homeowners to know when the quality of air in their environment gets contaminated by volatile organic compounds and other air pollutants.
What are the Environmental Factors that Affect Indoor Air Quality?
The way you live and use products in your home or office affects the quality of the indoor air in your residential home or place of work respectively.
The elements listed below affect the quality of air in an indoor environment.
Although they may look modest, certain kinds of gas and fireplace smoke can impair the air in a private residence, particularly in the kitchen. Furthermore, using equipment that produces smoke while working at your workplace will constantly affect the air quality in your place of work.
Mold spreads quickly and has a substantial effect on indoor air quality. It thrives in damp, warm, and dark environments. Mold has the potential to quickly grow, spread, and disseminate by releasing spores into the environment once the conditions necessary for its spread are met.
People normally use antiseptics and household cleaners to clean and maintain the surfaces of the materials in their homes and places of work. However, the majority of these household cleansers and antiseptics have chemical compositions with a noticeable odor when in use. These products release air-contaminating compounds that evaporate into the air and contaminate it, thereby posing a health risk for occupants of the environment.
Wall paint contains chemicals. The paint you use when renovating your home or office by repainting the walls can give out a hazardous odor throughout the entire indoor space.
How to Determine the Quality of Air in Your Indoor Environment
Using the services of air quality testing experts is a reliable way to examine the quality of air in your environment. These indoor air quality testing agencies use specialized air testing techniques to determine the level of air contaminants in your indoor environment.
We are a reliable indoor air quality testing firm and can help you professionally assess the quality of air in your indoor environment.
What Circumstances Require Testing of Indoor Air Quality?
* After buying and installing a new printer in your office or home.
* After a prolonged period of using correction fluids, carbon paper, and permanent markers.
* After using some building construction supplies that contain volatile organic compounds.
* After buying and setting up new cabinets, furniture, and flooring.
* After repainting your home or place of work during renovation.
How We Carry Out Indoor Air Quality Testing
Listed below are some of the ways we do indoor air quality testing:
* We examine the indoor area's surface and air quality to determine whether volatile organic compounds or mold are present.
* When we arrive at your property, we will check your walls, your HVAC system, under furniture and fittings, and floorings, to see if we can find contaminated air or mold.
* We run tests to help us determine the type of mold and volatile organic compounds in an indoor environment. If mold or VOCs are present, we will tell you the kind of risk it poses for the people occupying the environment.
* If we can visibly see mold in your indoor environment (home or office), we will check the affected area and the surrounding areas to enable us to determine how and why the mold is spreading.
* When we are done with the tests, we will release a thorough report. This report will include an overview of the methods we used to check the air quality, our findings, and also the necessary steps you should take to improve the quality of air in your indoor environment.
Note: Our experts are professionals. We will keep the indoor air quality test results confidential by ensuring that it does not enter any third party's hands. We will deliver the results to you directly.
The Benefits of Using Our Services for Indoor Air Quality Testing
We always deliver on a timely basis. We will conduct the necessary indoor air quality tests, compile the results, and generate a report for you as soon as we receive the certified lab results. We can also give you tips and suggestions that will enable you to act on the findings right away.
Our Team Is Made Up of Committed IAQ Testing Specialists
Our team comprises qualified air quality testing experts. They are knowledgeable and experienced in testing the quality of air in an indoor environment.
We Do Our Job with Effectiveness and Precision
Please remember, we undertake Indoor Air Quality Testing in the Long Beach region, but we also cover all the cities nearby, including Long Beach, LA, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Hawaiian Gardens, Paramount, Bellflower, Artesia and Cypress.
Contact Us Right Away
We are an IAQ testing agency that conducts indoor air quality tests for business property and residential homeowners. Call us today to test the quality of air inside your properties, so your workers or family can work or live in a healthier indoor environment.
We undertake Home Testing and Inspections for all of the services mentioned on this page. In addition, our core services are Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing in the California region. As well working in the domestic market, we also work extensively with business owners and even manufacturers. For this reason, we also provide Commercial Indoor Air Quality Testing to mid to large sized businesses.